Norway National Flag - Budget 5 x 3 feet
Budget National Flag 5 x 3 Feet
- 100% Polyester with two metal eyelets.
- Screen printed in bold, clear colours.
- Flag Size: 5ft x 3ft (150 x 90 cm)
- Double stitched hems on three sides.
- Reinforced banding on the pole edge.
- Suitable for indoor or light outdoor use.
- Eyelets as standard, rope and toggle or spinnaker clips on request.
Budget printed flags are manufactured in bold colour fast colours, and suitable for a wide variety of display applications.
If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 17 July 1821 as a civil ensign only in N Atlantic, since 1838 usage unrestricted. From 1748 to 1814 Norwegian ships flew the Danish Dannebrog. In 1814, when Norway was united with Sweden, the Norwegians obtained the right to carry the Dannebrog with the canton charged with the Norwegian golden lion, crowned and holding an axe. Nevertheless, the struggle for a purely Norwegian flag continued and in 1821 the parliament adopted a new design, the Dannebrog with a dark blue cross positioned within the white one. The combination of red, white and blue followed the French revolutionary Tricolore as well as the flags of the united States and the United Kingdom, and was at that time regarded as a symbol of Freedom. The cross was a common symbol of the national flags of Denmark and Sweden.
We Also Recommend