Oman National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 18 November 1995. The national emblem of Oman is composed of two crossed swords surmounted by a ceremonial dagger and an ornate belt. The white symbolizes peace and prosperity. the red is the colour of the pre-1970 Omani flag, which was plain red and recalls the battles against the foreign invaders. The green represent the Jebel Akhdar (the Green Mountains) and stands for fertility.
We Also Recommend