Pakistan National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 14 August 1947. The flag of the All-India Muslem League, introduced in 1906, was green with the white crescent and star, the colours symbolizing Islam. A white vertical stripe at the hoist was added to symbolize the non-Muslim minorities after independence. The white and green portions of the flag symbolize peace and prosperity, the crescent progress and the star light and knowledge.
We Also Recommend