Phillipines National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 19 May 1898. Colours modified 16 September 1997. The golden sun with eight rays symbolizes liberty and was championed by the first eight provinces to revolt against Spain. The stars represent the three major regions: Luzon, the Visayas and Mindanao. The white triangle stands for purity and peace while the blue and red symbolize patriotism and bravery respectively. The flag is the only one in the world to change the position of its colours: in time of war the upper stripe is red and the lower blue.
We Also Recommend