Poland (State) National Flag - Budget 5 x 3 feet
Budget National Flag 5 x 3 Feet
- 100% Polyester with two metal eyelets.
- Screen printed in bold, clear colours.
- Flag Size: 5ft x 3ft (150 x 90 cm)
- Double stitched hems on three sides.
- Reinforced banding on the pole edge.
- Suitable for indoor or light outdoor use.
- Eyelets as standard, rope and toggle or spinnaker clips on request.
Budget printed flags are manufactured in bold colour fast colours, and suitable for a wide variety of display applications.
If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
In use since 1916, approved 1 August 1919. This is the only state flag in the world that is not used by all of the government authorities. According to the law, it may be used only by Polish representatives abroad, civil airports and airfields, harbour authorities and civil aircraft abroad. The Polish arms are over 700 years old and show a white eagle on a red shield. Officially approved in 1831 as the colours of the national cockade, they became popular during World War 1.
We Also Recommend