Poland (State) National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
In use since 1916, approved 1 August 1919. This is the only state flag in the world that is not used by all of the government authorities. According to the law, it may be used only by Polish representatives abroad, civil airports and airfields, harbour authorities and civil aircraft abroad. The Polish arms are over 700 years old and show a white eagle on a red shield. Officially approved in 1831 as the colours of the national cockade, they became popular during World War 1.
We Also Recommend