Qatar National Flag - Budget 5 x 3 feet
Budget National Flag 5 x 3 Feet
- 100% Polyester with two metal eyelets.
- Screen printed in bold, clear colours.
- Flag Size: 5ft x 3ft (150 x 90 cm)
- Double stitched hems on three sides.
- Reinforced banding on the pole edge.
- Suitable for indoor or light outdoor use.
- Eyelets as standard, rope and toggle or spinnaker clips on request.
Budget printed flags are manufactured in bold colour fast colours, and suitable for a wide variety of display applications.
If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
The first flag of Qatar was plain red. It was used until 1860. A narrow serrated white stripe was added at the hoist (some sources claim the stripe was not serrated). In 1916 a white flag was used with a red square in the centre and a yellow (some sources say red) crescent in the canton. It seems that this flag was short-lived and soon replaced by the previous flag. In 1932 the vertical serrated stripe was changed to a wavy stripe and the red was then changed to violet. In 1936 the violet field was changed to maroon with 91/2 serrated points and 10 diamonds in the serration. The name of the state was written in white the flag. In 1949 the shade was slightly modified and the serration reached 1/3 of the flag. The diamonds were suppressed. In 1971 the current flag was adopted, practically identical but with a ratio of 11:28.
We Also Recommend