Romania National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Introduced in 1848, adopted in 1867, re-adopted 27 December 1989. Blue, yellow and red are the colours of the arms of the principalities of Walachia (red and yellow) and Moldavia (red and blue). These colours appeared together for the first time in 1848 on a revolutionary vertical tri-colour of the blue-yellow-red which was based on French Tricolore. Walachia and Moldavia united in 1861 under the name of Romania, and adopted a red-yellow-blue horizontal tri-colour. In April 1867 the colours were reversed and arranged vertically. From 1867 to 1989 the state flag was always charged with the actual state arms.
We Also Recommend