Russia National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Introduced 1699, re-adopted 22 August 1991. The Russian civil ensign was personally designed by Peter the Great, Tsar of Russia, in 1699 and became the national flag of Russia on 7 May 1883. In 1918 it was replaced by a red flag with the golden initials RSFSR in the upper hoist. Since 1990 the white-blue-red tri-colour has been used in great numbers by pro-democracy forces.
We Also Recommend