Scotland National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
In use since 12th century. St Andrew, brother of St Peter, was a missionary in the area around the Black Sea. He was crucified in Patras on an X-shaped cross, and legend says that some of his relics were taken to Scotland and buried there. Since the 11th century St Andrew has been the patron saint of Scotland, and since the 12th century a white saltire of St Andrew has been the Scottish national symbol (since the 15th century on a blue field).
We Also Recommend