Senegal National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Introduced in 1960. After the dissolution of the federation with Mali, Senegal retained the colours of the flag and laced a green star in the centre, symbolizing unity and hope. The green is an expression of hope for undisturbed progress, the yellow represents the verdant land and the wealth which will be the fruit of collective labour. The red recalls the martyrs and the common struggle of the African nations for independence; it is also a symbol of life and socialism.
We Also Recommend