Slovakia National Flag - Budget 5 x 3 feet
Budget National Flag 5 x 3 Feet
- 100% Polyester with two metal eyelets.
- Screen printed in bold, clear colours.
- Flag Size: 5ft x 3ft (150 x 90 cm)
- Double stitched hems on three sides.
- Reinforced banding on the pole edge.
- Suitable for indoor or light outdoor use.
- Eyelets as standard, rope and toggle or spinnaker clips on request.
Budget printed flags are manufactured in bold colour fast colours, and suitable for a wide variety of display applications.
If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 1 September 1992. The first Slovak flag, a horizontal tri-colour of white-blue-red, appeared in 1848. The colours are those of the arms (white patriarchal cross, blue triple mountain, red shield). The same flag was adopted on 23 June 1939 as the national flag of independent Slovakia and remained in used until 1945. It again became official on 1 March 1990 and was used in Slovakia, which at that time was part of Czechoslovakia. The present flag was described in the constitution of 1 September 1992, four months before Slovakia became an independent republic.
We Also Recommend