Slovenia National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 24 June 1991. The national flag, showing the same arrangement of the pan-Slavic colours as the flags of Russia or Slovakia, was adopted by the Slovenian patriots in 1848. In 1991 the newly created arms of Slovenia were added to the tri-colour of white-blue-red. The main feature of the arms is a stylized silhouette of Triglav, the highest mountain in the Slovene Alps. The three yellow stars on a blue field are from the arms of the former Duchy of Delje. The wavy lines symbolize the rivers and the Adriatic Sea.
We Also Recommend