St Helena National Flag Printed
Printed National Flag
- 115gsm sewn fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
Printed flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Introduced in 1984. The British blue ensign is charged with the shield of arms, granted on 30 January 1984. The ship recalls that in 1659 the island became the possession of the British East India Company. The wirebirdis endemic to the island.
We Also Recommend