St Vincent and Grenadines National Flag - Budget 5 x 3 feet
Budget National Flag 5 x 3 Feet
- 100% Polyester with two metal eyelets.
- Screen printed in bold, clear colours.
- Flag Size: 5ft x 3ft (150 x 90 cm)
- Double stitched hems on three sides.
- Reinforced banding on the pole edge.
- Suitable for indoor or light outdoor use.
- Eyelets as standard, rope and toggle or spinnaker clips on request.
Budget printed flags are manufactured in bold colour fast colours, and suitable for a wide variety of display applications.
If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Officially hoisted 22 October 1985. 'The Gems', as the green lozenges and the flag itself are commonly called, is an abbreviation of 'the Gems of the Antilles' which is the islands' nickname. They also represent the nature of the country, with numerous islands and peoples. The blue symbolizes the sky and the sea, and the green represents the lush vegetation and the vitality of the people. The yellow stands of the golden sands, the bright spirit of the people and warmth.
We Also Recommend