Sudan National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Officially hoisted 20 May 1970. the red stands for struggles and for the martyrs in the Sudan and the great Arab land. The white is the colour of peace, optimism, light and love. It also represents the White Flag League which was a nationalist group that rose up against colonial rule in 1924. The red stripe represents Sudan's struggle for independence and many other struggles, and the sacrifices of the country's martyrs. Green represents Islam, agriculture and the prosperity of the land. The black represents Sudan; in Arabic 'Sudan' means black. It also represents the black flag of nationalists who fought colonial rule during the Mahdist Revolution, late in 19th century.
We Also Recommend