Switzerland National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Officially adopted 12 December 1889. In 1339 every soldier and officer of the troops leaving for that battle of Laupen was marked with the sign of the Holy Cross. The white cross on a red field has been a common Swiss emblem ever since. From the end of the 15th century a red banner charged with a white cross has been the accepted flag of the Confederation. The current flag was introduced in 1848 as the military colours, and its exact proportions were established in a military regulation of 1852. It became the national flag in 1889.
We Also Recommend