Tajikistan National Flag - Budget 5 x 3 feet
Budget National Flag 5 x 3 Feet
- 100% Polyester with two metal eyelets.
- Screen printed in bold, clear colours.
- Flag Size: 5ft x 3ft (150 x 90 cm)
- Double stitched hems on three sides.
- Reinforced banding on the pole edge.
- Suitable for indoor or light outdoor use.
- Eyelets as standard, rope and toggle or spinnaker clips on request.
Budget printed flags are manufactured in bold colour fast colours, and suitable for a wide variety of display applications.
If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 24 November 1992. the crown represents the Tajik people. The name is derived from tajvar, which means 'crowned'. In traditional Jajik culture the magic word 'seven' is a symbol of perfection, the embodiment of happiness and the profider of virtue. According to Jajik legend, heaven is composed of seven beautiful orchards, separated by seven mountains each with a glowing star on op. The red is a symbol of the sun and victory; the white stands for purity, cotton and the snow on the mountains, and the green represents the spiritual meaning of Islam and the generosity of nature.
We Also Recommend