Thailand National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 28 September 1917. the flag adopted in 1916 was red with two white stripes, but the central red portion was altered to blue. It was an expression of solidarity with World War I allies (United Kingdom, France, United States and Russia), whose flags used the red, white and blue. The flag is given the name Trairanga which means tri-colour. The colours symbolize the blood shed for their country (red), the purity of the people protected by their religion (white) and the monarchy (blue).
We Also Recommend