Tibet National Flag - Budget 5 x 3 feet
Budget National Flag 5 x 3 Feet
- 100% Polyester with two metal eyelets.
- Screen printed in bold, clear colours.
- Flag Size: 5ft x 3ft (150 x 90 cm)
- Double stitched hems on three sides.
- Reinforced banding on the pole edge.
- Suitable for indoor or light outdoor use.
- Eyelets as standard, rope and toggle or spinnaker clips on request.
Budget printed flags are manufactured in bold colour fast colours, and suitable for a wide variety of display applications.
If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted in 1912. The white triangle represents a mountain covered with snow, symbolizing Tibet's location in the Himalaya Mountains. The two lions represent harmony between temporal and spiritual rule. They are holding the wishing gem. This symbolizes the rule of law based on the principle of cause and effect underlying the Ten Golden Precepts and the Sixteen Humane Principles of Buddhism, which are the source of infinite benefit and peace. Above the gem stand the three flaming jewels, representing Buddha (God), Dharma (the Doctrine) and Sangha (the saints, guardians of the Doctrine). The sun is a symbol of freedom, happiness and prosperity. Its 12 rays represent the 12 descendants of the six aboriginall tribes of Tibet. Their colours are symbolic of the two guardian deities (male and female) protecting the flag. The yellow border of the flag indicates the spread of the golden ideals of Buddhism.
We Also Recommend