Tibet National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted in 1912. The white triangle represents a mountain covered with snow, symbolizing Tibet's location in the Himalaya Mountains. The two lions represent harmony between temporal and spiritual rule. They are holding the wishing gem. This symbolizes the rule of law based on the principle of cause and effect underlying the Ten Golden Precepts and the Sixteen Humane Principles of Buddhism, which are the source of infinite benefit and peace. Above the gem stand the three flaming jewels, representing Buddha (God), Dharma (the Doctrine) and Sangha (the saints, guardians of the Doctrine). The sun is a symbol of freedom, happiness and prosperity. Its 12 rays represent the 12 descendants of the six aboriginall tribes of Tibet. Their colours are symbolic of the two guardian deities (male and female) protecting the flag. The yellow border of the flag indicates the spread of the golden ideals of Buddhism.
We Also Recommend