Torres Strait Islander National Flag Printed
Printed National Flag
- 115gsm sewn fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
Printed flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted in 1992 the flag was recognised by Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Commission and give equal status as the Australian Aboriginal flag. The green stripes represent the land the black the people and the blue the sea. The emblem is a Dhari (headdress) symbolising the Torres Strait Islanders and the star represents peace, the importance of stars to sea navigation and the five major island groups.
We Also Recommend