Trinidad and Tobago National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Officially hoisted 31 August 1962. The black represents the dedication of the people, joined together by one strong bond; it also symbolizes strength, unity, purpose and the wealth of the land. The red stands for the vitality of the people, the warmth and energy of the sun, and the courage and friendliness of the people. The white symbolizes the sea, purity of aspirations and the equality of all men under the sun.
We Also Recommend