Tuvalu National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Officially hoisted 1 October 1978, re-established 11 April 1997. The British blue ensign, with the field changed to light blue, is charged with nine yellow stars, representing the nine islands of the nation (Nanumea, Niutao, Nunumanga, Nui, Vaitupu, Niulakita). The arrangement of the stars reflects the positions of the islands on the map, oriented to the east (east is at the top of the flag instead of north).
We Also Recommend