Uganda National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Officially hoisted 9 October 1962. The colours of the flag derive from the flag of the Uganda People's Congress, the party that won the first elections. They symbolize the people of Africa (black), sunshine (yellow) and brotherhood (red). the crested crane (Balearica pavonia) is the symbol of Uganda and has already appeared on the colonial badge in the early 20th century.
We Also Recommend