Uzbekistan National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 18 November 1991. Blue is the colour of the Turkic peoples and also of the banner of Tamerlane, who ruled an Uzbek empire in the 14th century. It is a symbol of eternal skies and of the people as one of the fundamental sources of life. The white signifies peace, the tradition Uzbek wish for a safe journey and striving for purity of thoughts and deeds. The green is the colour of nature, fertility and new life, as well as being the colour of Islam. the red stripes stand for the vital force in all living organisms, which links good and pure ideas with the eternal sky and deeds on earth. The crescent symbolizes the new republic. The stars stand for the twelve months of the solar Uzbek calendar and are named after the 12 constellations, reflecting the astronomical knowledge of Uzbeks in ancient times
We Also Recommend