Vanuatu National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Officially hoisted 30 July 1980. The national emblem consists of two crossed nameleleaves (Phoenix sylvestris) surrounded by a boar's tusk. the leaves symbolize peace and their 39 fronds represent the 39 members of the Representative Assembly. The boar's tusk is a symbol of prosperity. The black represents the people and the rich soil, the yellow (shaped like the archipelago) symbolizes peace and the light of Christianity, the green represents the islands and the red is a symbol of the unity of the Vanuatu people.
We Also Recommend