Venezuela National Flag - Budget 5 x 3 feet
Budget National Flag 5 x 3 Feet
- 100% Polyester with two metal eyelets.
- Screen printed in bold, clear colours.
- Flag Size: 5ft x 3ft (150 x 90 cm)
- Double stitched hems on three sides.
- Reinforced banding on the pole edge.
- Suitable for indoor or light outdoor use.
- Eyelets as standard, rope and toggle or spinnaker clips on request.
Budget printed flags are manufactured in bold colour fast colours, and suitable for a wide variety of display applications.
If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Adopted 17 February 1954. This flag, with yellow, blue and red stripes of equal width, was introduced in 1836 and has since undergone several modifications in the arms and the arrangement of the stars. The seven starts represent the seven provinces that began the fight for independence. The emblems on the arms symbolize the unity of the 20 provinces (a wheatsheaf with 20 ears), the struggle for independence (flags and weapons) and liberty (a running horse). The cornucopias stand for the country's wealth and prosperity, and the wreath of laurel and palm is a symbol of glory and peace.
We Also Recommend