Wales (Welsh Dragon) National Flag Sewn
Sewn National Flag
- 140gsm woven fabric
- Double stitched top and bottom hem with triple stitching on the fly edge.
- Anti Fray netting can be added as an optional extra prolonging the life span of your flag.
- Rope and toggle finish as standard. Compatible with most standard external and internal flagpole halyard systems.
- Eyelets are a no cost optional extra
- Inglefield clips and spinnaker clips are available at an extra cost.
- Reinforced header tape
- Manufactured in house to MOD specification.
Sewn flags manufactured in bold colour fast colours that are resistant to the ageing effects of the sun. Our flags are made to the highest quality and are designed for regular use on outdoor flagpoles. If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Approved in 1959. The red dragon (Y Ddraig Goch) dates from the 4th century. In the 7th century it was adopted by Cadwaladr, Prince of Gwynedd, as the charge of his battle standard. White an green were the livery colours of the Welsh Prince Llewellyn, and later of the House of Tudor.
We Also Recommend