Western Sahara National Flag - Budget 5 x 3 feet
Budget National Flag 5 x 3 Feet
- 100% Polyester with two metal eyelets.
- Screen printed in bold, clear colours.
- Flag Size: 5ft x 3ft (150 x 90 cm)
- Double stitched hems on three sides.
- Reinforced banding on the pole edge.
- Suitable for indoor or light outdoor use.
- Eyelets as standard, rope and toggle or spinnaker clips on request.
Budget printed flags are manufactured in bold colour fast colours, and suitable for a wide variety of display applications.
If you would like more information call our sales team on 0161 653 6381.
Introduced 27 February 1976. Western Sahara proclaimed independence and adopted its flag the day after the formal Spanish withdrawal. The design of the flag is based on that of Palestine, with pan-Arab colours and a red crescent and star, the symbol of Islam. The red symbolizes blood shed in the struggle for independence, the black recalls the period of colonialism, the white stands for liberty and the green is a symbol of progress.
We Also Recommend